front suspension bolt size

The services of the eccentric bolt are no longer required so the plan is to
get 4 high grade bolts to replace everything.  The h&r coilover dont use the
eccentric - it's just an oval opening for the top bolt and you slide it into
position then just clamp it down.  The existing hardware is fine but it
looks bad on the new suspension :)