Saturday adventure and new signature

On 4/1/07, Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:

> Nice find!  I still like the Starsky and Hutch stripes on your white
> one.

I love the stripes also but the car needs an entire rust removal and
repaint.  I am thinking of taking pictures and measurements and drafting the
stripes in CAD and seeing how much it would be to get them remade in vinal.
Did those stripes come from the dealer?  I remember seeing other sciroccos
with the same stripes.  It is a 79S non S that I got from Chris B.  I owe
him some wrench time since he let her go for a used engine.  Hope to get his
crank out (one in the engine block you sick bastards) and have it looked
at.

 The 13"/16" combo looks WAAAAAAAY redneck and wrong.  I love it!

What is real funny looking was the difference in width of the 155/70-13 and
the 215/55-16.  Looks like it should be at the dragstrip.

What year is Sean's Rabbit?  Looks way early, is it a Swallowtail?

It is a 77 so I beleive it is a swallow tail.  Cool looking car with the no
bumpers and the rubber air dam with the John Deere green rustoleum paint
job.  1.8l 4speed and it hauls ass.

Nate

--
Gordy