From: Craig Steiner [mailto:steiner_ca@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Common 16V Air Conditioning Failure Points?

What/where is the common failure point for the 16V air conditioning system?

I've had 2 separate technicians look at it in the past, and they couldn't
find the problem.  First guy put in the dye to find leaks.  None found.
System even held a vacuum after any remaining R12 was evacuated.  Second
tech converted system to R134a (free of charge) and it worked for about 2
weeks.  I know most people just rip out the system, but has anyone had
success in getting it to work again?

Thanks,
Craig

Enid, Oklahoma