EFI expert help needed - Car is Not Stalling.as much

Cathy and Dan are right I don't have any of the CIS-E  It has all been
replaced by a TEC2  Infact I don't even have a distributor or stock coil.
Any ways I got a chance to change a few more settings on both the IAC unit
and the deceleration settings that I was reading about.  I got it to not
stall although it still drops a bit low before recovering.  I was reading
about a guy with a lighten flywheel that had a similar problem and he raised
his cut off value of the deceration cut off to get it to recover sooner.  It
does have all the same type settings that dan is referring to and those are
what I adjusted.  I can list them if anyone is interested.