Saturday adventure and new signature

Nice find brother... You can't beat a $150 car with a stick--well I
suppose you could but it would be a crime.

I agree 99% of the time rattle can jobs look like shit and those that
do should be keel-hauled under an aircraft carrier.  (read that
dragged across 1100 feet of razor sharp barnacles, 40+ feet under the
surface.)

For the most part, present company excluded.  I am speaking outside
the list.  Relax George.

I need to ask you something (Gordy) offlist.  I'll hit you up later.

Again good find.

Chris