OT: Battlestar Galactica

You guys DO know about the SciFi.com BSG webisodes right?  There are 8
currently that tell the backstory between the end of season 2 and the one
coming on the 6th.

They are a couple of minutes each and a hell of a tease.

I heard rumors/spoilers... at the end of season 2 the timeline jumped a
year.  It jumps another 5 years in season three, episode one.  Holy batshit
batman!

Muhuhahahaha

What sucks is I have a salary review/dinner meeting with my supervisor that
night...  I am gonna be tapping my watch going... ya know I feel ya, a raise
is cool and all but you gotta hurry the frack up, you are fracking with
BSG.  I am considering buying a TIVO for this purpose alone.