82 wiring diagram PDF needed...

Hi list,

I'm still banging my head against a wall trying to figure out what the
hell is wrong with my 82.  It bogs/stumbles/hesitates like crazy
(except for the first 10 seconds of running), and I've swapped in a
bunch of parts to try and track the problem down, but no luck
(including plugs/wires, rotor/cap, coil, ignition module).  I still
think it's a spark problem (tested the injectors, and they have good
spray pattern and even output volume w/ no dripping).  I have a
Bentley that covers up till 81, and another that starts at 84.  So far
the info from the 81 (w/ similar older style fuse box) has been
helpful, but I've noticed some differences in wire colors.  Anyone
have a PDF of the wiring for an 82?  I guess I'll break down and order
a proper Bentley for this car, since I plan on keeping it (imagine
that!), but it's my only working vehicle at the moment so I need to
get this problem sorted out asap...

Thanks!

Mark.
75