Another original owner '80 FS

I was looking at that car too :), even sent the owner an email with a
few more questions and this is what he said:

----
Hi Bill:

The car has 196,500 original miles.  The oil was changed every 2,000 to
2,500 miles since new.  I am original owner.

I would rate the paint condition as good - it is not showroom, as the
car was a daily driver for about 16 years.  I would rate it as excellent
for a car that is 26 years old.

There is no sunroof or air conditioning.

There is no significant rust.  I always looked over the car for surfact
rust and treated it as quickly as I noticed it.  There are some very
minor areas, surface only.

There are no dents as the car has never been in an accident.  There are
very few door dings - none of any significance.  I don't think that any
would measure more than 1/32 deep.

Look for the interior pictures late this evening.

Thanks for you inquiry, Jim
----

-Bill