From: "Cory Langford" <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca>
To: <area53@validpath.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: Better steering rack?

I have heard of some auto-x doing this in their rabbits and golfs.  I was
wondering what the response was.

Does the rack still move freely like the standard rack, or is it a lot
stiffer?   Did you leave it dry and block off the connector lines, or did
you keep the lines,  add fluid and just remove the pump? (wondering about
longevity of it)

Also, how jumpy is it.

I do have an extra power rack out of a 16V that should bolt right into the
mk1.  I may just have to try this out.

Cory Langford
?81 1.8S (for Supercharged)
?78 1.9L 8V Turbo