IT'S ALIVE!!

The car not only sits on all 4 wheels, and has intact parking break
cables, but it turns on. The electrical problem I had seems to have been
me. I was checking grounds, with a meter and saw a loose an add on
positive battery terminal wire. Turning over is sluggish and I have to
give it gas, but considering that it has been sitting with half a tank
for a year and a half that isn't too bad.

Now I get to play with gremlins. Such as a slow rear wiper, that will
wash but won't turn on otherwise, and a front wiper that will turn on in
all three positions, but won't wash.My center dash with temp and clock
has no indications of power, which could be related to me trying to pull
the center console out to get around with the parking break and stick
while I was messing with them. I never did get the center console out.

It probably need all new fluids (tranny fluid was brand new when we
parked it so I'll ignore that), new wipers, and the stick needs to be
rotated a notch to get first gear away from the reverse plate thing, but
other than that, and a missing radio, it works!!!

BTW, any advise on any and all of the above is appreciated.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: