Scirocco pain in my home (7k ebay rocco link needed)

Here's to a speedy recovery. I'll check my parts stash, I
may have a servicable fender and door. (And now you're not
too far away for delivery!)

Thank you Daun....That is true, now I am not that far and I was hopping to show up to the Yeagley States, but not under this conditions :(   If I could find Cirrus Gray parts I would be Gold...... Yeah but that is like trying to get a good red dash.

  Thanks again

  Tony