FOOTBALL

So, how do we get Victor Jr. and Julie out on a date? Seems like it might
be a decent match, no?

And Scirocco content? Yeah, I took Klaus out for a plant hauling trip, good
excuse for some highway time. How in the hell can anyone sell a MkI???? I
just love that car. (I got into the bug after that, first time all summer
practically, let's just say it ain't no A1, but something has to do salt
duty)
Cathy