thanks to everyone

Okay, who has got a professional appraisal done? It's not just for show
cars eh? It will work for any car that is "better than book" for its year,
and ours are all better than average, cause they're still alive. I only got
mine done because of my classic car insurance. Actually, it's required here
now anyways to register anything older than 20 (I'll have to get my crappy
85 done if I ever decide to plate it). I sure don't mind sharing that info
with anyone who needs to make an insurance claim on something similar. I'm
sure there are lots of others who would do likewise.
Cathy