From: John C. Worden [mailto:johncworden@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 3:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Fast turn signal blinker, what the....?

So the new(to me) '88 has a fast left hand blinker.  I figured "easy
enough" and check to see
which bulb is not blinking.  The both are blinking, but of course, at twice
the regular speed.
So I swapped out the relay and no change.  Now I am wondering what could be
causing this.
I did check out the bulbs even though they light fine, and no corrosion or
anything, so I am
wondering what is causing this.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe