Bad Video in my Car

Yeah your first email had two links to the same vid.  And believe you
me, I'd be more concerned with driing and enjoying it than making sure
the camera angle was kosher. ;)

BTW, if you've ever seen Anson's Big Air video, I think he had the
camera on the back deck or something looking forward between the front
seats.  Great view.  Something to keep in mind.  Maybe velcro it back
there?