Volkswagen Golf City 2007

--- Brad Sterling <bgsterling@bluebottle.com> wrote:

> According to Autoweek last week, it's strictly a Canada
> thing.  VW Canada
> got it because the new Rabbit in Canada goes for $19k CAD
> (compared to $15k
> US).  VW Canada felt they needed a car with a lower entry
> price.
>
> -Brad
> '86 Scirocco 16v

Reading up on it, I wish we COULD get it here.  Options
include A/C, sunroof, power windows & locks, heated seats
etc.  None of that crap is standard, unlike here where you
can't get the car without a/c or power everything.

Personally I think something like that would sell pretty
good here, but that's just my opinion.

*sigh*

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172