1st and 2nd tough shifting/motor movement-which motor mount is bad?

It will be obivous if it is the rear mount. It will be split.....I should try and take a pic so that you know what I mean, but like I said it will be obvious. Let me know if you need a visual aid.

  Tony

"John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net> wrote:
  Well I don't have "extreme" vibration, but there is more than normal. I
will replace the rear and go from there.

John

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1?/min.