Q: Brakes...

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at two different sets of brakes right now and I'm interested in
every ones thoughts an opinions.  first off my demands are high
performance-the best i can get from stock calipers and rotor diameter.
longevity is a plus but not a requirement.

the first set from germanautoparts.com: EBC Sport rotors, PAIR. Improved
high temperature and wet braking, recommended for high performance use. Wide
scraper slots expel water, gasses and dust, blind drilled dimples help break
down surface gasses and prevent cracking. Rotors are cadnium plated to
resist corrosion on areas not swept by brake pads
-and-
Brake pad set, EBC Greenstuff. High performance street pads featuring a
blend of aramid fibers such as Kevlar and Twaron with no steel or carbon
content. Great stopping power and very little brake dust. EBC pads also
feature an exclusive brake-in coatin

the second set from potterman: 10.1" Vented Zimmermann Sport Cross Drilled
Front Brake Rotor
-and-
The ultimate pad for street/mild track use. Reduces fading after prolonged
abuse. Fits Scirocco 16v, A2 Jetta 2.0 16V, B3 Passat 16v, A3 2.0 8v
w/10.1"/Corrado G60/VR6, and 95 A3 VR6 w/11.0"

any thoughts?  is their a better combination out there??

--
The Punk

1986 2.0L 16v scirocco
"there will be more to come..."