Stuck rear caliper (16v disc brakes)

I'm confused as to where I'm supposed to screw it in. The caliper piston
itself was round and concave, nowhere really for a hex bit (or any other
bit) to screw it in. As for the big C-Clamp, that's what I tried and it
didn't work. Maybe I don't have 16v rear discs? If I don't, I have something
that takes the exact same pads as they matched the ones on the car
perfectly.