Any list activities going on in October?

--- "John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net> wrote:

> Just wondering because I have a lot of time off, and
> although there are
> things to be done
> around the house it's always more fun to attend Scirocco
> gatherings.

Well there's always Chris Longo's cruise in Dayton, and
(though I haven't put out the "official" word yet) Fall
Cincy is that weekend too.

(Fall Cincy usually consists of Drew / Cathy / George /
Jason Cammisa / Ben Harder and a few other locals.  But
hey, a good time is had by all and you're always welcome.)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172