thanks for the advice

--- Kathryn Griffin <griffink1@nku.edu> wrote:

> wow everyone on this list is so nice! im thrilled i found
> a place where people will finally understand how truly
> cool my car is.

We are a small but dedicated (insane?) group for sure.

 as everyone is suggesting i will work on
> my exaust system first thing,

Good, good....    I would strongly recommend soaking /
marinating all fasteners in Kroil for several days before
tackling the job as well.  You'll break fewer studs.

 and try to get pics on the
> site as soon as possible (its silver, by the way).

Cool.  :)

 and i
> am about 20 min from cinci, so i will clear my calendar
> for sciroccofest.

Excellent!

Actually, why not mark your calendar for the weekend of
October 14th as well, I'm having a little shindig at my
place that weekend for some of us VW nuts.  May try and
make it to Chris' cruise in Dayton too.

 this list is awesome!

Just one big happy family.  :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172