WOW LOCAL TO ME

Actually I put the Callaway up for sale today on craigslist.  I am
asking $4000 as I am expecting lowballers.  However to any listers I
will take $3000 which is what I owe the bank.  That may even be open
for negotiation as I would much rather see one of the faithful get it
and love it and pet it and squeeze it and call it george... than some
jackass.

I ended up paying $3200 and have since replaced the fusebox.  It
starts, runs, drives, but it appears there is an exhaust gasket that
has compromised itself and that is why boost isn't being properly
generated.

I expect it to move quick.  If anyone wants it tell me soon.

Chris