is this even possible?

after looking around for a rocco and not finding one, i'm taking the black
cabby that we have sitting around and playing with that. the wiring is a
mess (what else is new?). its a year older than my dads rocco. its an
automajic(for now). i was wondering if the wiring from under the hood of my
rusty rocco can be used in the cabby, along with the cam, the sport springs,
and the tranny? any help figuring it out would be nice since winter is
around the corner and my mom wants her car in the garage.

Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today!   http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview