3-gauge panel wiring?

You talkin just the generic cabby gauges?

If so, you'll need the oil pressure sensor that comes on the side of the cabby
head - used the yellow/red wire IIRC? Though integrating it into the 16v head
requires some kind of adapter IIRC....other than that, you just need to tap
into three wires - black for switched power, grey/blue for interior lighting,
and brown for da ground. Voltmeter gets its signal directly from black and the
oil temp is already wired. Other gauges need different wiring based on input
(duh)....

HTH, JT