Back to the list after a hiatus

Hello All,

  It seems like a million years ago since I read the list in the addictive mode that I used to. Since my last emails many things have changed. For one I don't have Rodolfo anymore........it is sad yes it is....

  Ok enough with the bullshit.....of course I have Rodolfo and he is doing well in his new home in Ann Arbor Michigan. Both my girlfriend and I have been working hard on our new home here and it seems like for ever since I have actually had enough time to sit down and gather my thoughts to actually write them down.

  I miss the whole gang back in the east coast and I owe them a bunch for all the help with everything. The transmission swap, the camaradery, the tech days, the beer and who can forget the packing of the moving truck.

  There are some more housekeeping issues to take care of, like making sure that I spread the scirocco love around the Ann Arbor area and Michigan as a whole, after a while you guys can refer to me as the scirocco missah

  Other than that I am still on the job hunt at the University of Michigan, but a recently "fine dinnning" possition should hold for a little bit.

  On Scirocco news, prior to my departure from Baltimore I busted the trasmission mount and was not able to get to it until I got here. I trailered Rodolfo on a car carrier so I took the opportunity to use the car carrier as a lift and got under it prior to getting him down and replaced the foooker. So now things are a little less earth shattering.....

  Lastly I know that some of you are in the area and even those of you who are not should know that We (Ann and I) are having a house warmming party this Saturday starting at 7pm and that I would love it if you could make it.....so yes the list is invated to come just bring your favority libation and we will take care of the rest....

  For more info email my ass and your ass will know how to get here.....

  Thank you all if you even read half of this stuff.....

  El Tony (begining to scare the Mid-West and grammar teachers world wide)

"I would believe only in a god who could dance"