Rocco Updates!

I have amassed a Good sized pile of parts

1983 GTI with a 2.0 16V (donor car)
Euro sport Header
Megasquirt
RH classics
X brace
Hood and hatch
Mk1 zender grille
BMW projectors
Shaved rear valance (for my...see below)
Euro bumpers, with headlight squirters ( for the amazing price of $70 plu
shsipping  THANKS AGAIN ;) )

I still need to assemble the various sensors and whatnot for the megasquirt
project
hopefully i will be getting my coilovers this winter too.
I need to strip down the GTI, get it out of teh garage.

After i get the Grey passat parted out the Black passat will be fixed up,
then the rocco can undergo surgery.

Hopefully by next spring, i will have a quick fun and nimble rocco!