Which Loctite? (also: I HATE losing tools...)

I'm still fuming about losing my 7mm idle adjuster wrench this weekend. Saw it
Saturday when I first started working on the mk1, picked it up and put it
somewhere and then couldn't find it Sunday (HUGE bang-head icon...) I wasted my
whole 2-hour kid-free allotment looking for the f*cking thing...didn't get $hit
done...

Anyway, because I'm using a Fox intake on an ABA block, adjustment of the idle
screw is a PITA. To make it easier, i took the angle grinder to the stalk where
the adjuster screw sits. Well, of course I took a little too much off, but not
too much to get a good ~1000rpm idle when adjusted properly. Unfortunately
though, after cleaning the screw's threads, the screw keeps backing out which
brings me to my main ? - which Loctite should I use to get the screw to not
back out but still maintain a modicum of adjustability without ruining the
Loctite's "grab"?

Thanks!

JT