From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:36 AM
To: car
Subject: OT: Life Lesson #23: When buying a new house...

...save some money for drapes.

Some MD ppl might remember me mentioning this commercial from The
Learning Channel.  I thought it was funny.  They didn't seem to get my
description so I went and found a link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNofFGaUWI and thought I'd share with
the list.

Go watch and laugh.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)