16V non AC alternator pulley

Well the kid rolled by today with his car and he found a 16V scirocco owner,
go figure, and he sold him the pulley off his old alternator for $50.
Weather it was a AC or non AC pulley I could not tell you.  It was about 4"
in diameter, much smaller than all the 8V pulley I have and it went on the
2.0 x flow with no AC.  So I essentially did not find a pulley but I do not
need to look for one anymore.  If the guy stops by again I will see if it
has a part number somewhere on it.  Thanks for trying to help me out Brian.