What the heck

On 11:26 pm 09/08/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> I hurt my back 2 weekends ago replacing springs and struts and wheel
> bearings. One weekend off to rest and relax.
> I was sitting here trying to work out how to change all the damaged
> motor mounts on the car before I can send it off for repair.
>
> Whelp, its no longer fun. Its just work. I am going to take a
> vacation from these cars. A call needs to be placed, then I am off to
> vegitate.
>
> Take care, stay safe folks.
>
> Julie

Well, you'll be back at it, a break may be good, but you'll be wanting to
tear into metallic goodies before you've rested long.
I'm at that point. I need a rest from clay, the gooey kind that stays on
the shovel when you go to toss it into the wheelbarrow. I'm still slugging
away on the 10' wide by 6" deep by 175' long mess left by trenching
activities to empower my garage, and it pretty much all needs to be sorted
out manually. Has the electrician come to actually hook up the juice? That
would be no. And yeah, this is Scirocco content, it's so my entire garage
no longer runs off one really long extension cord with a pile of power bars
on its end...
But seriously now, Julie. Repeat after me: "I am an addict. I may hate my
addiction sometimes, but I must accept that I will always be an addict".
Unlike most addictions, the cure for you problem is simple. Grab your
favorite driving tunes, hop into that black Wolfie, and find a twisty road.
The rest will come naturally. Rinse and repeat as required. You know there
is nothing like driving anything on an A1 chassis to put a goofy smile on
your face. I've been driving the Cabby, and that even helps. (though the
latest drive revealed that the clutch may be heading south, oh yay, wonder
if the boy was driving it when we were away????)

Okay, enough of this silliness. You're sore and tired, you'll be back at it
in no time. Cheer up, and TTYS, Cathy