Euro bumpers on Ebay-Do these look right?

I sent him an email about his bumpers. i said i hoped that he would
willingly change his description b/c there is a big difference in look and
price for US and euro bumpers. even his headlight assemblies that he
describes as euro assemblies have US turns. lame. if he doesnt fix his
descriptoins his 100% rating will soon enough be changed.