I Broke Another... racing story

Well heck! Glad it didn't happen here or you might have been forced to
leave the car in my garage <rubs hands together>

Now here's one, what would the effect of the rain be? Would this add to the
problem as you'd still be heating the friction materials, but the rain
would knock the temp back down a LOT faster. Just wondering if TDN
accelerated the process maybe? Not that you ran into rain here, mind you :)

Glad YOU're okay, and that you guided the car safely out of the way of the
others, and that there were no fire extinguishers involved!
Cathy