Pretty Mint Mk1 FS - Only $215.43

O.M.G......that interior makes me tight in the pants....

...and it IS a diesel. That is so f'ing' cool.

1.6L 52hp diesel.

I thought about doing it to the '80 for about .01th of a second. LoL....

That's sick-clean though. Makes me sad we can't score those Euro-cars from
here.

Dan Snow
Tampa, FL
'82 Scirocco (1.6 NA diesel)(42~49mpg)