HELP ASAP!

Faithful,
     I am in the fusebox in the 1980 Scirocco...  And I can't get
out... er no I mean I am trying to find a loose wire or at least where
it goes.  It is on PLUG A (white) on the far left side as you look at
the fuse box.  It is on the top left side one row down.  It has a
short (6 inch) wire with a female electrical connection.  The color is
Black with a thin green stripe.  I am looking at the wire diagram in
the Bentley and it may as well be chinese arithmatic for me.  I can
scan and send the diagram if soemone can help me get it right.  Also I
have taken pics of it but email offlist if you think you know what it
is.

Thanks

Chris

P.S.  Third family member in a little over a month died last night.  I
just seem to be friggin full of good news.  Huh?

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy