Changing Wheel Camber?

Well I am going to apology first hand because my question doesn't have
Scirocco content but has to do with my 01 Jetta.

So here is the story, I just upgrade from the Stock 16" BBS wheels to a set
of 17" Audi TT wheels because I needed a set of tires for the 16".  After
searching I narrowed it down to 2 sets of tires but each set running
$450-500.  Well long story short, I got a sweet deal on the wheels & tires
and I couldn't pass it up.  I spent $250 for the TT wheels with Toyo Proxes
FZ-4.  Tires had 90% tread life left.

So the wheels have been on for a week now and I want to adjust for some
negative camber up front but need some help on what is the best way to go
about doing this on a MKIV? I have a camber/toe gauge (I guess it a gauge
more of a measuring tool).

I would love to be able to just bring it to a shop and have them adjust it
but money is so tight right now I can't afford to do that.
-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI