Slow list - put the 81 back on the road

Quoting C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>:

>. I think I'll take Klausie for a
> spin for no good reason tonight, we're due for some bonding time. Her silver
> bitchiness is happy on a jackstand. Happy candy day....
> Cathy

I took the 'vert as the main car yesterday since it was so gorgeous - probably
one of the last days to drive the "good" cars around here....

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |