List slow? Racing update! (GRM $2006 challenge)

On 1:52 am 10/30/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> Results aren't yet up at the site:
> http://www.grmotorsports.com/news/category/2006-challenge/
> And I have not heard from the guys either...
> Did we keep the top 10 spot, or were we bumped by the drag event
> scores?
>
> Al

Awesome work guys, getting one car ready is tough, but three?? Excellent,
excellent. And comments....Brett, 14.8 is damned fine!! Brad? Way to pick a
finish, 53rd for a Rocco, how suitable eh? (And I don't mean that in a mean
way, it's just that 53 thing) And how can a MkI not be first for looks,
honestly? Sean Devine sounds so familiar, he's the driver of one of
Canada's fastest compacts, seems funny to see that name there, in a VeeDub
no less. Our Sean is a helluva nice guy, for a Honda guy. Anyway, well
done, awesome stuff, way to represent. Keep it up!!
Cathy