Scirocco.org error?

Quoting julie@menloparkrandd.com:

> Thats Unix for you. All ways breaking down.
> I was going to type more, but am afraid for my hide......

Nah, that's just Brett getting all clever about porting PHP tools that use MySql
to Postgres and not QA'ing them.

*sigh* the stories I could tell about stuff like this when we worked together at
Kodak.

The car chases, the firefights, the daring escapes from Iron Curtain countries,
intrigue, intrigue, intrigue....

...but I have said too much now.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |