The list is slow!

On 11:22 am 10/25/06 "Brian Spinney" <vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Wow has the list been slow the last two day.  Where are all you guys
> and girl?
> What is everyone packing it in for the winter?  Come on I know
> someone has to be out there!!
>
> -Brian
> 85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
> 86 Bronze Scirocco 8v

Yeah, I'm here. Well, lessee, last night was the "driving lesson", or how
to get the mustang rolling without benefit of first gear....not that it's
especially fond of any of its gears at the moment (needs a tranny). Then
there was laptop repair, so that makes it a bit hard to chat, but that went
well enough, and lots of darkroom in the evenings, trying to clear my plate
for serious Rocco bonding time on the weekend. If I'm gonna bundle up like
the Michelin man I'm going to stay out there a while, it's just miserable
damp cold weather there. I had a summer's worth of negatives, but most of
the photos seem to be of three wheelers of the air cooled variety, Daun's
fault. :) And the usual family/school crap. I'm not ready to store them
just yet, but the time is fast approaching. Klaus still owes me a good long
drive though. :)
Cathy