The list is slow!

Well, today I've been out in 47? windy weather putting Bondo on the
minivan so it will pass MD inspection.  A bit of rust along rear
driver's fender... "Someone might cut themselves on it" they said.
"Bah!  Keep yer hands off my fender!" thinks I.  Fun playing with
Bondo, tho.  First time and it looks like shit, but I don't care as
the van's been in the family since new (1985) and it surely won't be
leaving it for a while.