Sunday Lister Meeting

I agree.  Let me deal with the headaches and Chris can deal with the ever so
sexy Callaway.  That baby should take priority.  The entire 79 needs to be
worked on and the Callaway is mainly under the hood.  Call me a blasphemer,
but I would seriously think about putting a built JH 1.8L head on 3A block
with JE pistons in her :)  Although I would like to see what power a built &
turboed 1.6L feels like.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4