Mechanics Report on Callaway

On 8:00 am 10/21/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> >  So the question I have is what else do I need to do?  Can
> >  this work be done with engine in place?  Do I need to remove the
> head?
>
> With all other issues reported, as well as engine stalling due to
> excessive crank movement, I'd (personally) just tear the whole thing
> down, but that's just me.
>
> >  Thanks
> >  Chris
>
> >  at 1050...Manifold vacuum is VERY low...14-15lbs.
>
> Did they test compression / leakdown?  Vac at 15# with 1050 idle
> seems, well, off.
>
> Al

Hey Chris!!! At least you know where you stand eh? I hate not knowing, it
bugs me more than just about anything, and I'm always thinking worst case
scenario, so to know for sure what's busted is so much better. Now you can
formulate a plan of attack at least. GL with her, she's worth the trouble.
Cathy