Funny, his BBS's say ASA on 'em

I was offered 10 for mine, but it's not for sale.  On another note, next
week, I'll have the car for 20 years :)

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'07 Passat Wagon 2.0t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t (soon to be an '07 GTI)

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues