  From: Derrick floyd
  To: Dan Bubb
  Cc: raveracer77 ; Org, Scirocco
  Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 07:40 PM
  Subject: Re: trannys for sale

  http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/data/500/medium/1_003.jpg

  http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/data/500/medium/1_002.jpg

  http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/data/500/medium/1_001.jpg

  tranny has about 100,000 miles on it.  drove on it for 2 years.  it need the inner shaft seals which I have and will include.

  On 10/17/06, Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:
    anyone want pics of it?

    On 10/17/06, Dan Bubb < jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
      The three bolts would be on the back of the tranny! Where else would they be?? ;^)

      In all seriousness I think the 4K is a straight bolt in to an A2.
      Derrick is located in Baltimore.
      Dan