  From: Mtl-Marc
  To: 'Org, Scirocco'
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 11:47 PM
  Subject: RE: Poor Canadians

  There is actually no "scientific proof" that there is global warming going
  on. The world scietists just don't agree on that one.

  It is nice to think we don't consume more than necessary, and it is very
  noble to try to lower our gas consumption, but to follow the Kyoto Protocol
  would cost so much that it would bring the western world economies down to a
  stop. This is why the US Government will not follow it, and many other
  western world governments won't follow it either.

  The alarmists will try to tell you we are heading to dooms day, but they are
  just trying to scare people off for their own hidden agendas. It also makes
  for really good media coverage to show you a bird dunk in crude oil on a
  beach, than telling you that the air is actually getting cleaner and that
  the waters are less polluted than they were the last century.

  Yes "poor canadians" because the previous gevernments were more interested
  in satisfying all these private interest groups with our tax money.

  Aren't you tired to have 40% of your income revenues funding our third world
  countries roads and our third world countries healthcare system? I know I am
  sick of it.

  I hope the conservative government cuts down on unnecessary spending and red
  tape, like the gun registry, Kyoto, and tons of other silly exemples and
  lower the taxes back to a normal western world rate so we can spend the
  money ourselves and have a choice, like private helthcare services.

  For once we don't have a left wing bleeding heart government in Ottawa. I'll
  keep Prime Minister Harper over the Liberals anytime.

  Thank you for reading this Canadian Politic rant, but Julie started it, not
  me... :-)

  Marc