trannys for sale

------ Original Message -----
-From: Dan Bubb
-
-The three bolts would be on the back of the tranny! Where else would they be?? ;^)

Har har

-In all seriousness I think the 4K is a straight bolt in to an A2.
-Derrick is located in Baltimore.

I was just wondering because my MK1 Rocco doesn't have the holes I need to swap it into my GLI.  I don't have a pic of what I'm talking about so I don't know how to explain it but I want to use that mount if I'm going to do a tranny swap so I'm thinking of looking for a 2Y like I had in my GTX.  I've heard that the 4K is a direct swap but I don't know if all the A1 chassis had the same or similar bolt up or outer casing.

      Rave Racer
Currently:
NEW!!  91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2