VW Carb

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:05:28 -0700, "Gordy Stedman" <ydrogs@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Kind of rare setup so I thought I would post this link incase someone was
>looking for it.  Not mine but could pick up on weekend.
>
>http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/221415838.html

That does look like a 32/36 Weber DFEV, but turned 180 degrees and
facing the wrong way for a Rabbit/Scirocco application.  Shouldn't be
a problem to rotate it, but that manifold is also strange.. not the
stock plenum design.  I'm not much of a fan of buying used carburetors
unless you are well prepared to deal with their issues.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9