OT: Battlestar Galactica

I understand that.  What I am talking about is that in the last
episode traitor boy drops Cally off an small embankment and says RUN.
She is running through the woods when the shooting starts and you get
the distinct impression she headed downhill.  Which is odd since this
is called something flats.

In the new episode, she's running uphill when the shooting starts and
she isn't alone Chief tells the insurgents to count to five and then
fire.  When the shooting starts he tackles her and it is completely
different from the last few seconds of the episode before.  Watch it.
Another thing BSG does besides this jedi mindtrick reshooting the
scene thing is they will slip a scene in the previews like you have
seen it before and it's new footage so to speak.  They often film for
60-90 minutes and then cut it down to 43ish minutes to account for
commercials and such.  Sometimes they slip that cut footage in the
"Previously on BSG" segment at the beginning of the episodes.

Just a rant.

Chris