Anyone want an ABA engine?

Hello,

I have an ABA block with the cylinder head attached that I got out of a
'98 Golf. I was planning on rebuilding it, but just don't have the time.
I sand blasted and epoxy painted the block two years ago, but now rust
looks to be coming through the paint. I must not have cleaned it well
enough. I also can not guarantee I kept all the sand out of it during
blasting although I tried. That stuff gets everywhere.
 So I will give it away to someone willing to pick it up or charge a
minimum if someone wants it delivered fairly close to me.
 I am in Janesville, WI which is in south-central Wisconsin along
Interstate 90, about 1.5 hours out of the Chicago area.

I have pictures I can send if interested.

Rob