OT: Pics of the new GTI

Hell, these two are dumber than a box of rocks put together.  I can
just walk up on 'em with the XD-40.

Seriously thinking about shock/training collars so I can just hit a
button on a remote when they get near the area.  Eventually, they will
avoid it altogether.

And Marc, seriously, no harm intended with the Cheese comment.  I love
everyone individually until they give me reason not to.  There's very
few people I dislike in the world and the French ain't on that list.
It's all in good fun, and besides, I'm an equal opportunity offender.
Give me a chance and I'm sure I can hit everyone on the list at some
point. But, to be honest, I like to break balls, not hurt people's
feelings and if it ever went over that line (which it usually doesn't)
I would be the first to stop.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)